Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello White Winter

Today is the first day of winter. I actually truly enjoy all the little luxuries that winter winds bring. Pea coats, long coats, coats with big sleeves, coats with big buttons, coats that are woolly and warm. Deer, sweet deer making tracks among snow covered furs. Hot cocoa and coffee, mmmm the coziness. The first snowfall, maybe paired with a first love, or a first Christmas. I adore a winter scene, white snow, Christmas trees. Sweet yummy cinnamon, pastries, bakeries, spices, and cookie cutters.

I have not enjoyed a first snow yet but as I type I sit with a cozy blanket and steaming mocha coffee. I hope you are enjoying the comforts that winter brings. ♥em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm a coat with big sleeves and big buttons, drink a good coffee on a cozy blanket... I love your winter program!! thanks for your coment I can't write in English because I make many mistakes!