Friday, January 2, 2009

My little obsession with deer!








I have become so attached to sweet, innocent, frolicing, ear twitching deer. Especially deer in snow! Their innocent eyes and wet noses just squeeze my heart into pieces! The thought of these lovely creatures out searching for food and leaping away from sounds amound the trees makes me want to open a deer haven where they can eat berries and greenery all day and then sit in the sun without a care in the world.

Since this probably won't happen any time soon and I will likely never own a sweet deer of my own like Audrey Hepburn did I must settle on deer art. Which turns out is okay because I found some wonderful, dear deer things! I want them all!




{just click on the photo to get the source and shop of these items} ♥em

2 comments:

Kii said...

I love deers too. Great etsy pick :D

Erin Bowe said...

I love the photos!

(And thanks for your kind words :)