Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a few things I thought I'd check off soon...

On my to-do list:

#1 Graduate from something again so that I can have pictures like these...


#2 Get engaged as soon as possible so that I can have a picture like this...


#3 Have a wedding so that I can have photographs such as these..


#4 And last but certainly not least, have a baby asap so that I may have sweet memories such as these...



All photographs by the lovely and talented ladies behind Simply Bloom Photography! I would highly recommend watching one of the slide shows (this one or this one) they have to music it's pretty great! Thats all and Goodnight! ♥ Emma

5 comments:

Maggie May said...

oh my dear. those are so very sweet.

Karrie said...

How nice Emma. You always have the best pics and the best words to go with them. I love your blog!
Karrie

cuteseas said...

lol this is cute

Julie said...

Oh so sweet!

Jenny Sue Jewelry said...

lovely pictures! best wishes for your checklist to be completed...