Monday, October 19, 2009

Wow! Where have I been!

I have been eating up this sweet little book of, well, cupcakes!


Hello, Hello Everyone! I missed being here so much! I have been very busy working, taking a course for work, having a baby horse, rescuing a sweet pup, baking cookies and cupcakes, welcoming friends babies into the world and making their baby announcements, hiking with my sweets, and searching for the perfect college for him too and so much more! And to be honest I had a few moments there that I really wanted to stop in and say hey but I didn't feel I could keep up with posting and reading comments and just hanging out in the blogging world in general so I decided to wait until I could devote more time. A time out really does show you that this world of bloggers is actually another world. If you are not keeping up it fly's by you and so much can change in such a small amount of time. I think for now I will just post a few photos of what I have been up to and be back soon to share some things that have been inspiring me since I have been back! For now have a wonderful Saturday and talk to you soon!

First my sweet baby Jack! He is beautiful! I arrived at the barn moments after he was born. I was hoping to witness the birth but he was born rather early in the evening and I wasn't there yet. But I did get to help him walk which was wonderful!
His first few days were hard. One of his front legs did not straighten out and curled so that he began walking on the front of his hoof. We had the vet come out and put a splint on him. It broke my heart but it was off in 2 days.
And was soon running and playing in the pasture! Here he is meeting some of the other horses.

And meeting the rest of my babies!

Micheal, myself and the girls (including our new little lady Marley) went to a beautiful garden.
My first baby announcement. I think it turned out rather well. It was done on the spot but she was so cute anything would have looked nice!

Love, Emma

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That horse just looks thrilled to have that spint on him. Poor little guy. Glad to hear he is doing better.

Erimentha said...

wow your baby announcement is gorgeous and the baby foal is so cute! hope he just gets better and better.

cute post!
xo

julialow said...

Yayy welcome back, Emma! We missed you. Jack looks sooooo adorable and so do your dogs. Have a wonderful week ahead! <3

Sarah said...

Very beautiful horse, baby, and puppies! :)

Life's an adventure - the moments are priceless.

Penny said...

Nice to see you are back, and your horse is so sweet!

ABCDErica said...

Yay, you're back!!! Your blogs have been sorely missed, but don't worry, I've been busy as of late and have not the time to keep up as well for the same reasons as college!!

But you sound like you've been taking time for all its worth! How does THAT feel?? :)

efi said...

awww ur baby horse looks so cute! i always wanted to have a horse !

tori said...

i'm glad you're back!
your horse is so adorable!
<3