Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Train Out AND Moss and Magnolia


Okay so I have been super busy! And to be perfectly honest not very motivated to sit down and write up posts. I don't know why. I have no explanation for my loss of interest in posting all the little fine lovelies I see. But that has been the case. Maybe it's been the spring and the coming of summer! I have felt very full of my love for tall grass and the the little yellow flowers growing in ditches. I can't get enough of being outside. So I hope I am forgiven.
In other news I have been busy with both my photography and jewelry making! You can now visit Moss and Magnolia, my new jewelry shop on Etsy.


And I wanted to share some of the photos I was asked to take this past weekend. I am pretty excited about the way they turned out. The girl in the photo is the daughter of a friend and she was headed for the prom. We have a really neat train depot near where we live and I found the old suitcase at Goodwill. I love them! I hope my motivation to post
again does not take another couple of months. But in all honesty I do this becasue I enjoy it and I never want to post things that are not from my heart! I hope your night is full of fine little lovelies that you can't wait to share with someone!
Love, Emma

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is so cute!

Anonymous said...

The dress is gorgeous.
The photographs on your blog are beautiful.


LOVE!