Monday, January 12, 2009

Garden Love

I stumbled upon this fantastically lush blog by the name of Garden Rooms. She is a garden designer and has some wonderful posts about beautiful outdoor spaces that she finds from various sources. There is everything from rain barrels to kid friendly gardens to lovely sitting areas surrounded by flowers or vegetables. I am not very skilled in the garden but I do so love the scents that come from blooming flowers, fresh peppers, or young, dew socked leaves. This is lovely! ♥em

3 comments:

O'Reilly Ink said...

You make me want winter to be over even more!!! I love the door on the tree trunk.

kockajäveln said...

åh, flowers:)

Anonymous said...

Hi There!

I received a blog award recently and it's now my job to pass it to other people I'd like to award. I love your blog and wanted you to know that I'm awarding you. You can pick up your award at my blog.

Congrats!

P.S. Love these pics!