Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I would have loved...

...to be a part of this...
I found this completely amazing video via Darling Dexter. A wonderful follow up to my previous post. You can not help but feel good inside while watching this unfold. With all the hate and sadness and struggle in the world one realizes it does not actually take much to bring humans together or bring a smile to their faces or for that matter bring a grove to their move! This is emotional in so many ways. I had to watch it multiple times.



This second video shows some of the reactions of people who witnessed the fun and beauty. The woman at the very end explains it perfectly!



♥em

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! My dream come true, spontaneous dancing. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you came to comment. If you hadn't commented by the time I woke up in the morning I was going to come tell you to get your butt over there and COMMENT! That's too funny about the wine quote. I guess there are worse things that could conjure thoughts of me. Take care!

kiddlebug said...

That was just wonderful. Just what I needed to see!