Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love of my Life

I want to grow old with you. I want to eat breakfast in old diners and cafes around town while the world is at work. I want to travel in an RV and go on road trips. We could travel to oceans we have never seen before and walk hand in hand on cobbled streets in old towns and foreign countries. I want to bounce grandchildren on our laps and browse through family photos in dusty albums. Lets grow old together and lay in parks and sit on benches. We could decide to go to a movie or take a train to a new place, we could take art classes or dance lessons and go on a cruise. Lets grow old together. ♥ emma

Photos all from Flickr
1)everythingsthinking
2) Stagers57
3)Morten Ivelend
4)kristyjh
5)jamie chase
6){inerica}
7)dorisig007
8)Deborahs Perspective
9)Roseyes
10)Olia32

13 comments:

lady stardust said...

ohmygoodness,
this was pretty much the most adorable post i have ever seen (:
it reminds me of the notebook .,
aah best moviee ever.
great blog .

alexia

ABCDErica said...

Ahh, this is cutesy. Lovely lovely love. =)

Mademoiselle C. said...

Great to see that!
"L'amour n'a pas d'âge" as we say in french...


Nice blog. =)

Rheea said...

These are all soOOOoo sweet and touching! Another great post. :)

Rheea

Joanna Goddard said...

so sweet. i love this.

cuteseas said...

this is adorable

Stacey Sargent said...

This post is magical and so sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate the kindness!

And I ABSOLUTELY love your blog header...if you haven't noticed, i love love love birds. That header is amazing!

Natacha said...

Ohh so cute :)

xoxo

Dallas Shaw said...

just found your blog, so sweet

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Karrie said...

How did I miss this one the other day :( Just wonderful...I hve no other words but WONDERFUL!

...Lupen... said...

these are SO wonderful , heart melters they are ! lovely


you have also been tagged see my blog :)

what a beautiful blog you have!

Patience said...

beautiful, reminds me of my grandparents...

Amanda said...

i just got lost in your blog! sooooo wonderful, thank you!!!!!!!!!!