Tuesday, March 17, 2009

C is for...

Circus

the Big Top! come One come All... long toothed lions and rings of fire. twirling legs flying hand to hand, higher and higher. 1 clown, 2clown, 3 clown, more. With a lions prowl and wide smile one just can't be sure. next, a lady dressed in tassels and beads. with gloved hands she leaps from steed to steed. popcorn, cotton fluff. only don't take your eyes from the man and the trapeze. rings, ropes, and cannons. Ahh but first, your ticket please...
to See the Greatest show on Earth!


♥emma

{click on the photos for the source. ones without came from weheartit or were found here!}

8 comments:

ABCDErica said...

Aww. The circus somehow reminds me of one of Ray Bradbury's novel of good old fashion entertainment...well, it still is but you know. :) I do admire this photographers.

Stacey Sargent said...

On most blogs you tend to see the same photos (which is totally fine) but yours are always original and ones I haven't seen so I love it! Second picture is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Loved all of these photos! Thanks for giving me a slice of adventure and excitement today!

Kelly Schulz said...

I always look forward to your new posts due to the awesome photography you share with us! Love the images of the girl on the swing and the elephant.

cuteseas said...

yessss! i love this! lovely pictures

constance said...

Circus always scared me a lot, clowns especially, but for some reason i love circus-related photos. There very unsettling and mysterious but at the same time very lovely! The first photo is my favorite from your post...

xx

Shea Lucia said...

I was just working around the office on Monday singing the circus tune all day! The circus must be in the air... yay!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love this! The pictures are all fablous.