Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Come Fly With Me!

Hello! This is a quick post to explain and introduce the change in the title of my blog. First of all I am a very indecisive person so this change does not surprise me. I also noticed several other blogs with my previous title which was "a little bird told me." Not wanting to be a total copycat I wanted to come up with something else. Soooo, I did and before I fly away I hope to share a lot of me with you! Have an awesome Thanksgiving and weekend!

I will leave you with a print by an artist I found through poppytalk. As a farwell to my former name, and because I think Samantha Hahn's work is wonderful and feels good, I leave you with this print entitled "A little bird told me." It can be found at the Little Paper Planes.

p.s. This print is on my Christmas list. Sigh.

No comments: